Now youve seen LeanBulkings Top Rated Test Boosters on the market. Let us explain why weve chosen them.
Simply put, theres one thing supplement companies cant lie about - the ingredients in their products. And this is all we need to evaluate the effectiveness of a testosterone booster.
Heres what to look for:
Best Testosterone Boosting Ingredients
Ultimately, you want a T-Booster to contain ingredients that will:
- Raise Testosterone Levels
- Improve Libido (Sex Drive)
- Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
These are the key 3 benefits of taking these supplements - why else would you buy one?
For this reason, well show you which natural ingredients are the best for delivering these benefits. Here they are:
- Vitamin D3 - Although its called a vitamin, its technically a hormone thats proven to raise your testosterone levels in countless studies. In fact, experts believe if youre going to choose just one ingredient to consume, then Vitamin D3 should be your pick. Just make sure youre consuming at least 3,332IU per serving (as this is the optimal dosage shown to work)
- D-Aspartic Acid - DAA regulates testosterone synthesis in your body. As you can imagine, its very important to your testosterone levels and supplementing between 2,000mg-3,000mg can really increase your bodys testosterone production.
- Fenugreek - This herb has been used in ayurveda (traditional Indian) medicine for centuries to boost libido and testosterone levels. And studies have proven that it works. In fact, this is one of the few ingredients that works in dosages as small as 50mg (making Frenugreek a great ingredient that you dont need in huge amounts).
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng - We know whether a companys done their research when we see this on an ingredient list. Its not commonly used in test booster supps, but its one of the best herbs when aiming to raise your T-Levels.
Worst Testosterone Boosting Ingredients
Here, ill show you which ingredients I avoid in testosterone boosters. Theyre usually synthetic ingredients that have been reported to cause side effects.
This is a plant believed to improve libido and general health. However, while its shown to have a minor effect on libido, it has no effect on your testosterone levels.
Not only that, Tribulus can increase the weight of your prostate (a very bad side effect that can lead to serious male health issues).
Also known as DIM, this isnt needed in any natural testosterone booster supplement. Basically, it can reduce estrogen levels in dosages of 100mg.
But only steroids are strong enough to cause your body to convert testosterone into estrogen (which is why some steroid users have gynecomastia).
Not only that, when dosed above 100mg, DIM can actually encourage your body to produce more estrogen, which is a side effect you want to avoid.
Usually taken from deer or elk, this is mistakenly believed to improve testosterone levels. Countless studies have shown that it has no effect on your T-Levels at all, but companies use this (to fool the people that dont know this, as it sounds fancy).
Synephrine & Yohimbine
Although these are fat burning ingredients, some companies still add this into testosterone boosters as an added bonus. However, increasing testosterone will promote fat loss, so theres no need in these ingredients.
Not only that, Synephrine & Yohimbine have been banned from numerous countries after causing harmful side effects such as anxiety, rapid heartbeat and nausea. As a result, we advise that you avoid supplements containing these ingredients.