- Great dosage of D-Aspartic Acid
- Fenugreek Seed Extract shown to raise testosterone levels
- Tribulus hasn’t shown to raise testosterone levels in any studies
- Tribulus can cause side effects (see side effects section for more info)
- 250mg of DIM could actually increase estrogen levels in men
- Vitamin D serioulsy under-dosed at 1,000mg (optimal dosages start at 3,332IU)
See Your Best Options In Our
– Top 3 Test Boosters Page –
About The Product
EVLTest is a testosterone booster made by EVLution Nutrition. It costs $34.99 for 30 serving containers, with a serving size of 4 capsules per day.
This is a great number of servings – you want to spread your dosages throughout the day, so you’re body is always topped up with key testosterone boosting ingredients. We’ve reviewed some of EVLutrion Nutrition’s products before (including their fat burner Lean Mode) – so we’re excited to see whether EVLTest can place higher in our rankings.
Who are EVLution Nutrition?
EVLution Nutrition is a supplements company based in Florida, USA. They market numerous products, from pre-workouts to fat burners, and obviously this testosterone booster.
However, there wasn’t much more information available about them on their website. We only look through what a normal customer would (meaning we don’t spend more than 10 minutes researching a company for info), so cut to the important bit and see whether EVLTEST can make it onto our top 3 list.
To do this, we’ll be taking a close look at what ingredients are inside EVLTest in the section below.
EVLTEST Ingredients Explained
EVLTEST contains 5 main ingredients, and we have very mixed opinions about them. Simply put, some are great – but others can cause unwanted side effects that’ll put you further away from your fitness goals.
- Vitamin D
- Fenugreek Seed Extract
- Tribulus Terrestris
Anyway, after that quick overview, we’ll analyze EVLTest more extensively – by taking you through each ingredient. Ultimately, this will reveal how safe and effective this T-Booster really is.
Here’s Everything You Need To Know:
Technically a hormone, Vitamin D3 can help raise your testosterone levels, as it’s proven to work in numerous studies. However, remember that only Vitamin D3 is the best form of Vitamin D.
EVLution hasn’t shown us which form they’ve added into EVLTEST, so we’re assuming it’s Vitamin D2 (which is the synthetic form that isn’t as beneficial). Not only that, it’s been seriously under-dosed in this product.
You need at least 3,332IU servings to experience its benefit. As this ingredient only contains 1,000mg, it’s not likely to work.
D-Aspartic Acid is another of our favorite testosterone boosting ingredients for one reason – it works.
EVLution has done well by adding an almost optimal dosage in EVLTEST (optimal dosages are between 2,000-3,000mg). It’s slightly over this dosage, but 120mg extra won’t cause any unwanted side effects.
Tribulus Terrestris Extract
This is a controversial ingredient to add into a T-Booster. Basically, it’s not shown to have any effect on your testosterone levels.
Not only that, it’s been reported to increase your prostate weight, which can lead to serious male health issues. For this reason, we advise that you stay away from products containing Tribulus Terrestris.
Fenugreek Seed Extract
Fenugreek has been used for decades in ayurveda (traditional Indian medicine) to boost libido and testosterone levels. And for good reason, as studies have proven that it works.
Fenugreek is effective in dosages as low as 50mg, so there wasn’t any need to add in 500mg in EVLTEST – but it’s not a bad thing either. We just wish that EVLution Nutrition decreased the dosage of Fenugreek, and increase the Vitamin D serving.
Also known as DIM, this has shown to reduce estrogen levels. However, it’s not needed; no natural testosterone booster is strong enough to boost your T-Levels so much that it begins increasing your estrogen levels – only steroids are.
Not only that, too much DIM can cause the opposite effect and increase your estrogen levels. Studies have shown that the optimal dosage of DIM is 100mg.
However, there’s 250mg of DIM here, so you might experience its unwanted side effect.
Most Effective Test Booster Ingredients
As this EVLTest review is quite negative, we don’t want to seem like we’re criticizing it without any evidence to back up our claims. For this reason, we’re giving you a quick overview of what you should be looking for on your search for the best testosterone booster.
Simply put, the best T-Boosters deliver these benefits:
- Increased Testosterone Production
- Enhanced Libido
- Pack on Lean Muscle Faster
We strongly believe that these are the 3 key benefits of purchasing taking these supplements – why else would you buy one?
Personally, these are the main reasons why we tried numerous testosterone boosters – before finally finding our top 3 favorite products. The reason why it took almost 20 years to find a test booster that actually works, is because there’s so much sh*t on the market – it was like trying to find the best grain of sand in a beach.
Anyway, especially after starting to work in the supplements industry, we noticed that there were key ingredients to look for in these supplements…
Here are the ingredients proven to raise testosterone levels:
- Vitamin D3 – This is technically a hormone that’s proven to be safe and reliable. This is how good it is: Doctors believe if you’re going to choose just one ingredient to benefit your overall health, then Vitamin D3 is the best option. What’s even better, is that it’s shown to significantly increase testosterone levels in numerous studies. One thing to remember; make sure to consume the optimal dosage (at least 3,332IU per serving).
- D-Aspartic Acid – DAA is very important, as it helps to regulate your testosterone levels. For this reason, giving your body a helping hand by supplementing between 2,000mg-3,000mg can really give you that ‘kick’ of testosterone that you need as you get older. DAA is one of our favorite ingredients, and deserves a place on this list.
- Fenugreek – This herb has been used in ayurveda (traditional Indian) medicine for centuries. So what does it do? Well, it’s proven to boost libido and testosterone levels in numerous studies. The best thing about Fenugreek, is that it’s effective in dosages as small as 50mg (meaning Frenugreek’s a reliable addition to any T-Booster that you don’t need in huge amounts).
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng – This is not often seen on ingredient lists of testosterone boosters – it’s not well known, and we know that companies prefer to add more ‘reputable’ ingredients such as Tribulus Terrestris (but Tribulus Terestris has shown to be ineffective in numerous studies). This is where Asian Red Panax Ginseng comes in; it’s proven to have a positive effect on your T-Levels, and even your general health (making it an all-round great ingredient).
See Your Best Options In Our
– Top 3 Test Boosters Page –
There are 2 ingredients in EVLTEST that can cause side effects – Tribulus Terrestris and DIM. However, we prefer products that don’t cause any side effects, so we can’t recommend that you consume supplements containing these 2 ingredients.
Here’s the potential side effects from taking EVLTEST:
- Increased Prostate Weight (Tribulus Terrestris)
- Raised Estrogen Levels (DIM)
EVLTEST Review Conclusion
Now you know why we have mixed opinions about EVLTEST by EVLution Nutrition. It contains some great ingredients in good dosages (especially D-Aspartic Acid), but the addition of 2 ingredients that can cause side effects ruins this product.
If you’re spending your hard-earned cash on gym supplements, you shouldn’t be at risk of experiencing unwanted side effects. For this reason, we only recommend that you try the best products on the market.
Bottom Line: Although EVLTEST isn’t the best testosterone booster we’ve tried, it’s better than many on the market.
Here’s the best natural testosterone boosters on the market for:
- Faster Muscle Gains
- Quicker Recovery Time
- Decreased Belly Fat
- Enhanced Energy & Sex Drive
Click Here to See the Full List!