- Longoflia Jack Extract shown to boost libido
- Boron shown to improve test levels
- Only contains 2 ingredients
- Missing key testosterone booster ingredients
- Not likely to raise your test levels
- Not good value for money
See Your Best Options In Our
- Top 3 Test Boosters Page -
About The Product
TESTED is a testosterone booster made by Nutrex. It costs $54.95 for 30 serving containers, so it's quite a normal price (similar to our favorite test booster supplement prices).
But the question we'll be answering in this review is this; is Nutrex TESTED worth this cash?
How To Take Nutrex Tested
Nutrex TESTED comes advised with a serving size of 2 capsules per day.
We prefer test boosters with serving sizes of 3-4 capsules daily; this keeps your body fuelled with ingredients throughout the day (instead of just 1-2 hours).
Ultimately, this will raise your test levels more effectively than supplements only providing you with 1-2 capsules per day.
Anyway, before analyzing the ingredients inside Nutrex TESTED, we'll tell you about the company behind this product (for those that don't know).
Who are Nutrex?
Nutrex are a USA-based supplements company that was founded in 2002. Since then, they've built a strong reputation for themselves and become a respected brand.
This sports nutrition brand are well-known for their 'Lipo-6' fat burner series (of which we've reviewed the Lipo-6 Black Intense). While they're not known for their testosterone boosters, we're interested to see whether Nutrex TESTED can put them on the map.
Let's see what's inside this testosterone booster below...
Nutrex TESTED Ingredients Explained
This won't be a long review, as there are only 2 ingredients inside Nutrex TESTED. We're glad that there's no proprietary blends in this testosterone booster - but we also wish there were more effective ingredients inside.
Simply put, the best test boosters on the market contain 7-9 ingredients in total, that are optimally dosed. Ultimately, we don't believe Nutrex Tested can match the best products available due to only containing 2 ingredients - but we'll decide after analyzing them both.
For this reason, we'll take you through each ingredient inside Nutrex Tested - so you can see how effective this testosterone booster really is.
Here's Everything You Need To Know:
Longifolia Jack Extract
Also known as 'Eurycoma Longifolia Jack' and 'Tongkat Ali'; this is a herb that's been used in traditional ayurvedic medicine (traditional Indian medicine) for decades.
For all this time, it's been believed to strengthen your erections and increase testosterone levels when consumed in dosages of 200-300mg per serving. Nutrex has dosed Longifolia Jack Extract well at 200mg, so this is good.
But there's a problem; Longifolia Jack Extract hasn't been proven to raise your test levels in any studies conducted on it. While there's evidence to suggest it'll positively impact your sex drive and erections, it's not a key test boosting ingredient.
We would have preferred to see our favorite T-Boosting nutrient here instead (Vitamin D3, which is proven to work in countless studies).
Boron is a mineral that can be consumed from foods naturally. However, to have any impact on your testosterone levels, you need to supplement Boron in higher dosages.
But here's the problem; Boron hasn't been researched enough to know what its optimal dosage is. So we can't actually advise you what dosages to look out for with this mineral.
Most Effective Test Booster Ingredients
As this Nutrex TESTED review is quite negative, we don't want to seem like we're criticizing it without any evidence to back up our claims.
For this reason, we're giving you a quick overview of what you should be looking for on your search for the best testosterone booster.
Simply put, the best T-Boosters deliver these benefits:
- Increased Testosterone Production
- Enhanced Libido
- Pack on Lean Muscle Faster
We strongly believe that these are the 3 key benefits of purchasing taking these supplements - why else would you buy one?
Personally, these are the main reasons why we tried numerous testosterone boosters - before finally finding our top 3 favorite products. The reason why it took almost 20 years to find a test booster that actually works, is because there's so much sh*t on the market - it was like trying to find the best grain of sand in a beach.
Anyway, especially after starting to work in the supplements industry, we noticed that there were key ingredients to look for in these supplements...
Here are the ingredients proven to raise testosterone levels:
- Vitamin D3 - This is technically a hormone that's proven to be safe and reliable. This is how good it is: Doctors believe if you're going to choose just one ingredient to benefit your overall health, then Vitamin D3 is the best option. What's even better, is that it's shown to significantly increase testosterone levels in numerous studies. One thing to remember; make sure to consume the optimal dosage (at least 3,332IU per serving).
- D-Aspartic Acid - DAA is very important, as it helps to regulate your testosterone levels. For this reason, giving your body a helping hand by supplementing between 2,000mg-3,000mg can really give you that 'kick' of testosterone that you need as you get older. DAA is one of our favorite ingredients, and deserves a place on this list.
- Fenugreek - This herb has been used in ayurveda (traditional Indian) medicine for centuries. So what does it do? Well, it's proven to boost libido and testosterone levels in numerous studies. The best thing about Fenugreek, is that it's effective in dosages as small as 50mg (meaning Frenugreek's a reliable addition to any T-Booster that you don't need in huge amounts).
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng - This is not often seen on ingredient lists of testosterone boosters - it's not well known, and we know that companies prefer to add more 'reputable' ingredients such as Tribulus Terrestris (but Tribulus Terestris has shown to be ineffective in numerous studies). This is where Asian Red Panax Ginseng comes in; it's proven to have a positive effect on your T-Levels, and even your general health (making it an all-round great ingredient).
See Your Best Options In Our
- Top 3 Test Boosters Page -
This is one of the best things about Nutrex TESTED; as it contains 2 ingredients that haven't shown to cause any side effects - we're almost certain it won't cause any side effects as a result.
However, that doesn't mean Nutrex TESTED is worth trying out either. The fact that it only contains 2 ingredients is a bad thing; even Vitamin D3 (which is the best test boosting ingredient on the market can't compete with the best fat burner products).
Bottom Line: Remember that the best fat burners contain 7-9 tried-and-tested ingredients that're proven to work; no supplement containing only 1 or 2 ingredients will compete with them.
Nutrex TESTED Review Conclusion
For the price of Nutrex TESTED ($54.95), it's not good value for money. This testosterone booster only contains 2 ingredients, and they aren't even the best options to choose from.
For the price of this testosterone booster, we believe that you could purchase a much higher quality product (in our honest opinion).
Nutrex TESTED Review
Simply put, the best testosterone boosters contain 7-9 key ingredients that are tried-and-tested to raise your test levels (so you know that you’re getting good value for money).
As a result, Nutrex TESTED can’t compete with the best test boosters on the market.