- D-Aspartic Acid proven to elevate test levels
- Zinc supports healthy testosterone levels
- Missing key T-Boosting nutrients (eg. Vitamin D3)
- Not good value for money
See Your Best Options In Our
– Top 3 Test Boosters Page –
About The Product
Insane Gainz is a testosterone booster supplement by Insane Labz. It costs $69.99 for 30 serving containers, with a serving size for 5 capsules per day.
Now, we usually complain that supplements don’t offer enough daily servings. But 5 is a bit over-the-top; the optimal serving size is 3-4 capsules per day, so this is all you need.
Ultimately, we’d probably forget a serving trying to take 5 per day. However, this is still better than having only 1-2 per day.
Anyway, we’ll analyze Insane Gainz’ nutrient profile for you in the next section. But first, we’ll tell you more about the company behind it.
Who are Insane Gainz?
Insane Gainz are quickly becoming a popular supplements company with a rising reputation. They make a range of products, from pre-workouts to fat burners.
Their ‘about us’ page didn’t provide much useful information, such as when they were founded. But none of this affects the quality of their product.
Anyway, you’re here to learn about Insane Gainz, so let’s see which ingredients are inside below…
Insane Gainz Ingredients Explained
Insane Gainz only contains 3 ingredients, so we’re surprised that Insane Labz have priced this at $69.99. Especially as we can only see 1 key testosterone boosting nutrient inside (D-Aspartic Acid).
Not only that, even though there’s only 3 ingredients, Insane Labz have added them into a proprietary blend (we’ll expand on this below).
Proprietary blends are mixtures of numerous ingredients that’re only shown to you as 1 quantity. As you can see from the ‘Insane Gainz Blend’ on it’s ingredient list, the overall amount is 3.1g – but you’re not shown the dosages of each ingredient inside such as D-Aspartic Acid.
This increases your risk of side effects, and also makes it uncertain whether this testosterone booster will work. For this reason, we try to avoid any supplement that contains proprietary blends.
Anyway, now that know why we don’t like proprietary blends. We’ll take you through each ingredient inside Insane Gainz, so you can see how safe and effective this test booster really is.
By the end of this review, you’ll know whether Insane Gainz is worth trying out.
Here’s Everything You Need To Know:
Insane Gainz completely relies on D-Aspartic Acid. This test boosters main selling point is that DAA has proven to raise your testosterone levels by as much as 42% over 12 days.
However, this benefit is experienced with any product containing an optimal dosage of D-Aspartic Acid.
But that’s the problem; as it’s part of a proprietary blend, you don’t actually know the exact dosage inside Insane Gainz (meaning you don’t know whether it’s going to work).
Ultimately, this is a great example of why proprietary blends are one of the biggest gimmicks in the supplements industry.
Epicatechin is a molecule found in chocolate, believed to be a myostatin inhibitor (which would promote muscle growth).
However, there haven’t been enough studies to prove that Epicatechin actually works. For this reason, we have to consider this to be an unreliable ingredient in Insane Gainz.
Black Pepper Extract
If we were only choosing to add 3 ingredients to a testosterone booster supplement, we wouldn’t have chosen Black Pepper Extract to be one of them.
Don’t get us wrong, this isn’t a bad ingredient; it’s proven to improve your digestion and the absorption rate of nutrients.
However, it’s certainly not a key testosterone boosting ingredient in Insane Gainz.
Most Effective Test Booster Ingredients
As this TestoTek review is quite negative, we don’t want to seem like we’re criticizing it without any evidence to back up our claims. For this reason, we’re giving you a quick overview of what you should be looking for on your search for the best testosterone booster.
Simply put, the best T-Boosters deliver these benefits:
- Increased Testosterone Production
- Enhanced Libido
- Pack on Lean Muscle Faster
We strongly believe that these are the 3 key benefits of purchasing taking these supplements – why else would you buy one?
Personally, these are the main reasons why we tried numerous testosterone boosters – before finally finding our top 3 favorite products. The reason why it took almost 20 years to find a test booster that actually works, is because there’s so much sh*t on the market – it was like trying to find the best grain of sand in a beach.
Anyway, especially after starting to work in the supplements industry, we noticed that there were key ingredients to look for in these supplements…
Here are the ingredients proven to raise testosterone levels:
- Vitamin D3 – This is technically a hormone that’s proven to be safe and reliable. This is how good it is: Doctors believe if you’re going to choose just one ingredient to benefit your overall health, then Vitamin D3 is the best option. What’s even better, is that it’s shown to significantly increase testosterone levels in numerous studies. One thing to remember; make sure to consume the optimal dosage (at least 3,332IU per serving).
- D-Aspartic Acid – DAA is very important, as it helps to regulate your testosterone levels. For this reason, giving your body a helping hand by supplementing between 2,000mg-3,000mg can really give you that ‘kick’ of testosterone that you need as you get older. DAA is one of our favorite ingredients, and deserves a place on this list.
- Fenugreek – This herb has been used in ayurveda (traditional Indian) medicine for centuries. So what does it do? Well, it’s proven to boost libido and testosterone levels in numerous studies. The best thing about Fenugreek, is that it’s effective in dosages as small as 50mg (meaning Frenugreek’s a reliable addition to any T-Booster that you don’t need in huge amounts).
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng – This is not often seen on ingredient lists of testosterone boosters – it’s not well known, and we know that companies prefer to add more ‘reputable’ ingredients such as Tribulus Terrestris (but Tribulus Terestris has shown to be ineffective in numerous studies). This is where Asian Red Panax Ginseng comes in; it’s proven to have a positive effect on your T-Levels, and even your general health (making it an all-round great ingredient).
See LeanBulking’s Highest Rated
– Testosterone Boosters Here –
The good news is that Insane Gainz doesn’t contain any ingredients that are capable of causing any side effects.
This is always good news, as you don’t want to be at risk from side effects when paying good money for gym supplements.
Insane Gainz Review Conclusion
After analyzing this testosterone booster, we don’t understand how it costs $69.99 for a product that only contains 3 ingredients.
You can buy the highest rated test boosters on the market for a similar price, but these contain optimal dosages of 7-8 key testosterone boosting nutrients (so they’re much better value for money).
For this reason, we believe that Insane Gainz is bad value for money.
Here’s the best natural testosterone boosters on the market for:
- Faster Muscle Gains
- Quicker Recovery Time
- Decreased Belly Fat
- Enhanced Energy & Sex Drive
Click Here to See the Full List!