- Contains Citrulline Malate, Caffeine, and Creatine Monohydrate – key pre-workout ingredients
- Caffeine has been dosed perfectly (optimal dosage is between 150-200mg per serving)
- Citrulline Malate is under-dosed at 500mg (optimal dosage is between 6,000mg-8,000mg)
- Beta-Alanine can cause side effect (paresthesia – see side effects section for more info)
- Expensive for ineffective ingredients
See Your Best Options In Our:
– Top 3 Pre-Workout Supplements Article –
About the Product
Possessed is a pre-workout supplement made by LA Muscle. It’s priced at $36.27 on their website, and comes in one flavor – ‘Awesome Apple Kick’.
This pre-workout supplement is marketed as ‘the most powerful pre-workout’ supplement on the market. Read on to see if Possessed can live up to it’s claims.
The Company: LA Muscle
LA Muscle have some good intensions, as they only use 100% natural ingredients – this is something we like. They’re also very economical, recycling whenever they can.
However, this decide whether the quality of their products are good or not. Keep reading below to see how effective Possessed really is.
Possessed’s Ingredients Explained
LA Muscle believe that their pre-workout is powerful and effective, and there’s one way find out if they’re telling the truth – analyzing Possessed’s ingredient list.
The most important factors in a supplement are its ingredient and their dosages; this determines whether it’s effective or not. We’ve had our experts look at this pre-workout, to save you time and money – and allow you to choose the most effective product.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Beta-Alanine – this molecule can boost muscular endurance. But here’s the problem; it’s shown to cause a side effect called paresthesia (a tingling on the skin of your chest, hands, face, fingertips and toes).
- Creatine Monohydrate – One of the best ingredients in LA Muscle’s Possessed. It can enhance your strength and endurance in the gym.
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketogluterate – this is believed to increase the bioavailability of Nitric Oxide, to improve muscle pumps. However, L-Arginine has a poor absorption rate, meaning it’s ineffective when orally supplemented. It can also cause side effects (see side effects section for more info).
- Citrulline Malate – A key pre-workout ingredient. It raises your nitric oxide levels, which results in you experiencing intense muscle pumps in the gym.
- But there’s a problem here – Possessed only contains 500mg of Citrulline Malate, meaning it’s been under-dosed (The optimal dosage of Citrulline Malate is between 6,000mg-8,000mg).
- Caffeine – It’s shown to enhance your strength, endurance, and cognition; making it a key pre-workout ingredient. LA Muscle has done well to dose this optimally at 150mg per serving. Great job.
You don’t want to experience any unwanted side effects when taking a pre-workout supplement. Why? Because side effects will ruin your gym session and stop you achieving results.
LA Muscle’s Possessed can cause some problems – which you might want to avoid.
Here’s the potential side effects from taking Possessed:
- Paresthesia – a tingling on the skin of your face, chest, hands, fingertips and toes (Beta-Alanine in doses over 0.8g-1g).
- High Blood Pressure (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketogluterate).
See Pre-Workouts That Won’t Cause Any Side Effects Below:
– Click Here –
Possessed Review Conclusion
Possession isn’t the worst pre-workout we’ve seen on the market, but it certainly isn’t one of the best. It’s dosed Caffeine well, but it’s other key ingredients have been under-dosed; meaning it’s likely to be ineffective overall.
You should always check the ingredients and what they do – you want to see benefits in strength, endurance, and cognition to improve your workouts. Ultimately, you take a pre-workout to perform better in the gym, if it doesn’t have much effect, then it’s not a good product.